Soil Association Food for Life are providing support for caterers in preparation for the event of a no deal Brexit.
As the leading food and farming charity, Soil Association Food for Life is offering reassurance and support to catering businesses in the event that the UK leaves the EU on 31st October.
Information and guidance will be provided on a range of issues including:
• Caterers ability to continue meeting sector-based food and nutrition standards
• Continued compliance with allergens regulations and special dietary requirements
• Menu planning difficulties and reacting to immediate necessary changes due to supply issues
• Working with suppliers to resolve issues, assessing contractual obligations
• Communicating issues with your customers
Services and support will be available from Monday 21st October in the form of a dedicated webpage, email contact and phone line:
Soil Association Food for Life will also be running a series of interactive webinars.
The No Deal Brexit Readiness Support for Caterers webinars will be held at 10:30am and 13.15pm on the 24th and 29th October.
The webinars will be hosted by Food for Life Development Manager David Persaud and Food Service Business Development Manager Mark Machin, providing an update and discussion around issues which may affect caterers in the event of a no deal Brexit and offering guidance which relates to cost sector caterers, whether contracted or in-house.
Caterers can sign up for the date and time that suits them best by clicking here.